RIGHT!!!!! (sorry, forgot another !)... That's what Ms. Noon is saying. That the gimp is being outed for his own ideals. She's also pointing out that they reflect the attitude of 0. So how is that WRONG!!!!!! when you agree with her??????
Frequent readers of my column might be surprised to see that I am defending Al Armendariz, the newly resigned EPA Administrator of Region 6. In his recently revealed “crucify” comments, Armendariz was merely reflecting the view from the top—though the exact word choices may have been his own. Yet, Al, alone, is taking the fall. He resigned on April 30 and his resignation was immediately accepted by EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson.
Yes, the above is my opinion. No, I do not have any special insight into the agency. What I do have is perspective and personal experience with similar top...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago