Previous 0 - 8
Yes and conservitives are thr facists what next Mr mayor are you going to tell us when we can use the bathroom

Get A Bill Passed, Mr. Speaker

James1178 Wrote: Jan 08, 2013 8:07 PM
AMEN !

Get A Bill Passed, Mr. Speaker

James1178 Wrote: Jan 08, 2013 8:04 PM
Many of the points Hugh makes are good. I am sick of congress sticking it to me. Instead of raiding the Trust fund for social security and then telling me I have to wait longer to collect the money I paid in. The people should demand that the congress stop funding all these pet projects and giveaways they give to their supporters. Billions of dollars are wasted every year getting themselves re-elected using our tax dollars. Enough of all this posturing you are all to blame, we need a complete overhaul of the way money is spent in Washington.
You are correct Ann those idiots will not give up anything and the road to Greece will be a superhighway!

Back to Plan A

James1178 Wrote: Dec 22, 2012 3:06 PM
Go off the cliff !!! Maybe it will teach these idiots a lesson. You cannot keep spending money in this way. Do the demonuts really believe they can keep up this entitlement society for very long. It is the old story about socialism that sooner or later you run out of other peoples money to spend. Both parties are to blame for this mess and untill the people of this country stand up and shout at the congress nothing will get done. By that time we will be in the same boat as Greece.

GOP Strategic Retreat?

James1178 Wrote: Dec 08, 2012 1:51 PM
Kenadid is a troll, he has posted that junk on every article on the site. He is just another communist that gets paid to go to conservative sits and spew his george soros commentary.

Obama Hypocrisy Index Picks up Steam

James1178 Wrote: Dec 08, 2012 1:25 PM
Really ! I suppose you would like for ALL the illegals to vote.Maybe you can have the United nations just choose our goverment instead

Time to Remove Boehner as Speaker?

James1178 Wrote: Dec 08, 2012 1:19 PM
I don't balme you one bit. I also have given up on GOP They have become another part of the problem in Washington.

Time to Remove Boehner as Speaker?

James1178 Wrote: Dec 08, 2012 1:13 PM
No folks I am afraid you are wrong. Most of this group are far too corrupt and the people who shovel money to them will never allow a true conservitive to be elected to the speakers chair. If this happens they will lose thier golden goose and will not be able to get what they want, even if it is against what is good for the country. That is why we have a government out of control and does some of the most dumbest things that you see it do. Most of the ruling class have been bought off, that is why you have a president who has the absolute gaul to ask the congress to hand it's spending power to him so he spend us into an economic status of the Greeks. Now I believe it is time to tear down this rotten house and build it over.
Previous 0 - 8