There is not a majority in the House of Representatives to support a tax plan that would raise taxes on any taxpayers – not even the much-maligned “millionaires and billionaires.” But that does not mean the House has acquiesced to the automatic tax hikes on every taxpayer slated for January 1. In stark contrast to the failure of “Plan B,” the House already succeeded in passing its “Plan A” back in August: H.R. 8. That bill would extend all current tax rates for one year, while committing to comprehensive tax reform in 2013. It passed the House on a rock solid...
Go off the cliff !!! Maybe it will teach these idiots a lesson. You cannot keep spending money in this way. Do the demonuts really believe they can keep up this entitlement society for very long. It is the old story about socialism that sooner or later you run out of other peoples money to spend. Both parties are to blame for this mess and untill the people of this country stand up and shout at the congress nothing will get done. By that time we will be in the same boat as Greece.
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago