There is not a majority in the House of Representatives to support a tax plan that would raise taxes on any taxpayers – not even the much-maligned “millionaires and billionaires.” But that does not mean the House has acquiesced to the automatic tax hikes on every taxpayer slated for January 1. In stark contrast to the failure of “Plan B,” the House already succeeded in passing its “Plan A” back in August: H.R. 8. That bill would extend all current tax rates for one year, while committing to comprehensive tax reform in 2013. It passed the House on a rock solid...
Go off the cliff !!! Maybe it will teach these idiots a lesson. You cannot keep spending money in this way. Do the demonuts really believe they can keep up this entitlement society for very long. It is the old story about socialism that sooner or later you run out of other peoples money to spend. Both parties are to blame for this mess and untill the people of this country stand up and shout at the congress nothing will get done. By that time we will be in the same boat as Greece.
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago