Public polling is supposed to predict and reflect public opinion, not drive it. But by the looks of two consecutive national surveys, it seems as though certain media organizations are far more interested in achieving the latter end than the former. Yesterday, the Washington Post and ABC News published a poll purporting to show the presidential race tied at 47 percent. As Dan mentioned, the poll 's partisan sample was a D+9, with a D/R/I of 33/24/36. This is preposterous. That would mean that this fall's electorate will be two points more Democratic than the Democrat wave year of...
Anything to prop up their boy. Won't matter . . . 40 - 10 state landslide, coming in November. Pack your bags, losers . . .
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 57 minutes ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago