On a press call moments ago, GOP officials confirmed that the 2012 Republican National Convention will primarily take place Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, due to weather complications. Monday's schedule has been reduced to a five-minute pro forma session, comprised of party chairman Reince Priebus gaveling in the convention. This act will also trigger a running public debt clock, which will track the amount of national debt accrued by the US government over the four-day stretch. The "official business" of nominating Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will take place Tuesday afternoon. Convention organizers said they were able to...
In response to:
Sorry. I accidentally flagged this as offensive. The damn button is in the wrong place. About Treason, remember Jane Fonda and Joan Baez...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago