Interesting to note that, when you strip away the glitter and tinsel of the elite, highly educated, policy writing, wealthy ruling class, they're just liars and thieves no different than hugo chavez or fidel.
Despite the wishful thinking of Democrat strategists, the Native American affirmative action flap surrounding Elizabeth Warren is not going away. For one thing, the jokes write themselves -- she's now been memorably characterized in ways including "Crockajawea" by the inimitable Mark Steyn and "Sen. H. Cheekbones (D-Cherokee Nation)" by Hugh Hewitt.
In fact, the controversy has erupted at a particularly poor time for the would-be senator from the People's Republic of Cambridge. On a day when new...
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago