Interesting to note that, when you strip away the glitter and tinsel of the elite, highly educated, policy writing, wealthy ruling class, they're just liars and thieves no different than hugo chavez or fidel.
Despite the wishful thinking of Democrat strategists, the Native American affirmative action flap surrounding Elizabeth Warren is not going away. For one thing, the jokes write themselves -- she's now been memorably characterized in ways including "Crockajawea" by the inimitable Mark Steyn and "Sen. H. Cheekbones (D-Cherokee Nation)" by Hugh Hewitt.
In fact, the controversy has erupted at a particularly poor time for the would-be senator from the People's Republic of Cambridge. On a day when new...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago