Interesting to note that, when you strip away the glitter and tinsel of the elite, highly educated, policy writing, wealthy ruling class, they're just liars and thieves no different than hugo chavez or fidel.
Despite the wishful thinking of Democrat strategists, the Native American affirmative action flap surrounding Elizabeth Warren is not going away. For one thing, the jokes write themselves -- she's now been memorably characterized in ways including "Crockajawea" by the inimitable Mark Steyn and "Sen. H. Cheekbones (D-Cherokee Nation)" by Hugh Hewitt.
In fact, the controversy has erupted at a particularly poor time for the would-be senator from the People's Republic of Cambridge. On a day when new...
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago