The woman who went on five different Sunday talk shows a week ago to lie to the American people about the attack in Libya on 9/11, saying it was a spontaneous protest when the administration knew it was in fact a terrorist attack 24 hours after it occurred, skipped Israeli Ambassador Benjamin Netanyahu's speech yesterday at the U.N. General Assembly in New York City. U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice instead decided to go to a lunch with foreign ministers. There is no word on whether Rice's decision to skip Netanyahu's speech was spontaneous or planned in advance.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago