The woman who went on five different Sunday talk shows a week ago to lie to the American people about the attack in Libya on 9/11, saying it was a spontaneous protest when the administration knew it was in fact a terrorist attack 24 hours after it occurred, skipped Israeli Ambassador Benjamin Netanyahu's speech yesterday at the U.N. General Assembly in New York City. U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice instead decided to go to a lunch with foreign ministers. There is no word on whether Rice's decision to skip Netanyahu's speech was spontaneous or planned in advance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago