Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Now “EVERYONE” knows they won’t just shoot them, they will die of a heart attack, “natural causes,” LOL, maybe an auto accident or perhaps a plane crash “BUT” you will “Absolutely” know it was them who did it; simple and effective!!! So the people who know these things live in fear even after they leave their occupations but it does not stop some of them from leaking the truths to experts who research this sort of thing. That is why you “MUST” listen to “ALL” of them and decide for yourself. If all of them say there is a secret Government than you can be sure there is probably a “Secret Government!!!”
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago