As Obama stood next to the world's most recognized democracy icon, he mispronounced her name repeatedly. Ever gracious, Suu Kyi did not correct her American guest for calling her Aung YAN Suu Kyi multiple times during his statement to reporters after their meeting. Proper pronunciation for the Nobel laureate's name is Ahng Sahn Soo Chee. The meeting came after Obama met with Myanmar's reformist new President Thein Sein - a name he also botched. As the two addressed the media, Obama called his counterpart "President Sein," an awkward,...
Paying off private Armies to protect themselves and to continue to topple Governments cost “MONEY.” Don't say you weren't told but the "Alternative" media says the Chinese are refusing to be paid in paper Ben Benanke printing press dollars. Imagine that!!! You have a sh** load of worthless paper and the “SMART” money in the media says, OH, they have to continue to take more!! LOL!!! Really!!! You believe that???? That is why China has been trying to unload every single dollar buying mines in Africa, trying to buy oil companies, property, 5 and dime and bubble gum stores, help, Anything as this is one big musical chairs, ponzi scheme.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago