“Now the perception is, yes, women are here to stay,” Ginsburg told the conference. “And when I’m sometimes asked when will there be enough and I say when there are nine, people are shocked.”
Ginsburg said that no one has “ever raised a question” when nine men were serving on the bench.
Ginsburg added that she felt “lonely” on the bench when she was...
In response to:
Each case was to be on an "INDIVIDUAL" basis and allowing the Elite to bastardize the entire system has resulted in what we have now. A coup d'état of another entire branch of Government!! The most important branch of the triad, established to "PROTECT" the citizenry from the brute forces of an over reaching Government. These powers have been perverted its protections and now use it as a tool to enslave and prosecute the very people it was sworn to protect!!! It is not by accident that "All" 3 of these women have “Jewish Heritage” and represent the "Fake" Jews who look to enslave us. They might hope and think they can hide in the shadows of this "Conspiracy" from those who would shout at you "Anti-Semitism" but they would be dead wrong!!
Speaking at a 10th Circuit Bench & Bar Conference at the University of Colorado-Boulder, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she hopes to see an all-female Supreme Court one day. Via CBS:
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago