The collaboration between the Department of Justice and the Soros funded Media Matters (MMFA) “watch dog” is nothing new. Back in April, the Department of Justice referred Free Beacon Reporter C.J. Ciaramella to Media Matters after he asked a question relating to my book.
The MMFA article referenced by DOJ
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago