Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
YesIHateYou Wrote: Whites HATE the fact this country is NO LONGER THEIRS Hey genius, in case you haven't noticed some of us "WHITE" folks have figured out that the "BLACK" folks have the market cornered on racism and the hatred of everybody and everything!! Whites, gays, Asians, rich, successful and the list goes on and on!! It's no longer a big secret so climb back in your hole and think of something better then the white man just hates Ovomit because he has brown skin!!! Oh yea, and think about getting all that hate out of your heart and growing the fu** up!! It's about that time, don't you think!!! Mommy's not here to tell you how to hate people anymore!!! Then again, maybe she is!!!
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 4 hours ago