Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
YesIHateYou Wrote: Whites HATE the fact this country is NO LONGER THEIRS Hey genius, in case you haven't noticed some of us "WHITE" folks have figured out that the "BLACK" folks have the market cornered on racism and the hatred of everybody and everything!! Whites, gays, Asians, rich, successful and the list goes on and on!! It's no longer a big secret so climb back in your hole and think of something better then the white man just hates Ovomit because he has brown skin!!! Oh yea, and think about getting all that hate out of your heart and growing the fu** up!! It's about that time, don't you think!!! Mommy's not here to tell you how to hate people anymore!!! Then again, maybe she is!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago