Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
answer; the only way to understand a train wreck is you have to actually be in one otherwise you won't understand!!! That goes for being in a war, being black, being poor, being the local dog catcher, being a moron, being a genius; did i leave anything out??? I need to go be reborn a bunch of times because I can see I am incapable of understanding anything about life because I was not born a minority, oh yea and a million other things!!!!!! Geez, I got a lot of catching up to do!!! It must be tough being a liberal stooge!!! Maybe I'll ask to be reborn that first!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago