In response to:
The slave trade was set up to introduce conflict, which we still have today and to lay the ground work for the Civil War to split the Country in two!! Boy, it is still working!!! This is chess, it ain’t checkers!!!! When Lincoln refused to comply, “THEY” refused to finance his War and he created the greenbacks rather than pay them 30% interest!! Eight Hundred million “greenbacks” later when they could not defeat him they put a bullet in his head 2 months into his 2nd term!!! Gee, I never read any of that in my US History!!
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 1 hour ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago