Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Many speculate John Doe No. 2, was an Iraqi named Hussain Al-Hussaini. Multiple reports of Arabs at the scene assisting McVeigh were ignored and surveillance tapes were withheld under “NATIONAL SECURITY,” most likely because Al-Hussaini was there on video and one of the Iraqi terrorist invited into the Country after the Gulf War!!! Conspiracy theory or not, “TIN FOIL HAT” or not, how many Fast and Furious, how many 911 Benghazi’s, how many WTC, OKC bombings do we have to see connected to some secret Government operating outside the bounds of the Constitution, before the Citizens of the US wake up and say “ENOUGH is ENOUGH???
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago