Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Many speculate John Doe No. 2, was an Iraqi named Hussain Al-Hussaini. Multiple reports of Arabs at the scene assisting McVeigh were ignored and surveillance tapes were withheld under “NATIONAL SECURITY,” most likely because Al-Hussaini was there on video and one of the Iraqi terrorist invited into the Country after the Gulf War!!! Conspiracy theory or not, “TIN FOIL HAT” or not, how many Fast and Furious, how many 911 Benghazi’s, how many WTC, OKC bombings do we have to see connected to some secret Government operating outside the bounds of the Constitution, before the Citizens of the US wake up and say “ENOUGH is ENOUGH???
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014