Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Many speculate John Doe No. 2, was an Iraqi named Hussain Al-Hussaini. Multiple reports of Arabs at the scene assisting McVeigh were ignored and surveillance tapes were withheld under “NATIONAL SECURITY,” most likely because Al-Hussaini was there on video and one of the Iraqi terrorist invited into the Country after the Gulf War!!! Conspiracy theory or not, “TIN FOIL HAT” or not, how many Fast and Furious, how many 911 Benghazi’s, how many WTC, OKC bombings do we have to see connected to some secret Government operating outside the bounds of the Constitution, before the Citizens of the US wake up and say “ENOUGH is ENOUGH???
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 13 hours ago