Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Ramzi Yousef entered the United States on an Iraqi passport, was the ringleader of the 1993 World Trade Center bomb plot. According to informant Emad A. Salem, the FBI had advance knowledge of the bombing and were supposed to provide the terrorist group led by Yousef with dummy explosives. However, the FBI gave the group real explosive and allowed the attack to go ahead, killing six people and injuring more than a thousand. Terry Nichols, who helped McVeigh plan the attack on the Oklahoma City Federal Building, later admitted that McVeigh had multiple accomplices and that he was being steered by a high-level FBI officials. Dozens of eyewitnesses asserted that Timothy McVeigh had an accomplice!!
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago