The American Conservative Union yesterday announced their support for the framework in a statement from Chairman Al Cardenas. "The proposal put forward by the ‘Gang of 8’ in the Senate puts border security first and puts legal immigration ahead of those who are here illegally," Cardenas said, "with appropriate...
In response to:
they are traitors and scumbags.norquist sounds like he'd be lindsay grahams type.
As more and more eyeballs are getting the opportunity to read through the 877-page comprehensive immigration reform bill from the Gang of Eight, opinions are beginning to be formed. Two influential conservative groups have given the Gang of Eight legislation their blessing, which could spell good news for the Rubio-backed effort.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago