The American Conservative Union yesterday announced their support for the framework in a statement from Chairman Al Cardenas. "The proposal put forward by the ‘Gang of 8’ in the Senate puts border security first and puts legal immigration ahead of those who are here illegally," Cardenas said, "with appropriate...
In response to:
true winston...we whites need to take our country back before they ethnically cleanse us all.
As more and more eyeballs are getting the opportunity to read through the 877-page comprehensive immigration reform bill from the Gang of Eight, opinions are beginning to be formed. Two influential conservative groups have given the Gang of Eight legislation their blessing, which could spell good news for the Rubio-backed effort.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago