The American Conservative Union yesterday announced their support for the framework in a statement from Chairman Al Cardenas. "The proposal put forward by the ‘Gang of 8’ in the Senate puts border security first and puts legal immigration ahead of those who are here illegally," Cardenas said, "with appropriate...
In response to:
true winston...we whites need to take our country back before they ethnically cleanse us all.
As more and more eyeballs are getting the opportunity to read through the 877-page comprehensive immigration reform bill from the Gang of Eight, opinions are beginning to be formed. Two influential conservative groups have given the Gang of Eight legislation their blessing, which could spell good news for the Rubio-backed effort.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014