Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:32 PM
As usual, activists spamming conservative sites. As an ex-liberal I'm quite surprised by the amount of such trolling.

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:31 PM
Actually, there is a rational explanation against it but those in favor of SSM aren't listening. Not sure where your head's been.

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:29 PM
You're basically saying "Popular vote is great because I need acceptance by the majority." I thought you trolls were all about bucking the trends and not going mainstream? Pffftt.

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:25 PM
>>So...what are you going to do about it? I'm not sure if that's an honest question or a question written in a begging way?

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:23 PM
Pink, like all other idiots who try the "gotcha" card your comparisons are daft.

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:23 PM

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:11 PM
>>Gay man and women are normal. If you see things otherwise, you will live out the rest of your life and then take your bitterness will you to the grave. Get yourself. >>Nobody will prevent you from living out your bitterness. Revel in it. The nation has changed for the better on this issue. For the better? Like previously stated, "Are you fuckin' serious?"

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:10 PM
>> The bottom line: prejudiced social cons are older people who are dying off. So in order to not be prejudice one must subscribe to "live and let live" or be in support of SSM? Well, that's some sound reasoning there. Where did you get your formal education from? Astounding! >> The younger generation does not see the world in terms of gay and straight, People are people. Are you f*cking serious? So I have to look to my own generation for so called wisdom?

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

JacqueDarcy Wrote: Apr 05, 2013 5:06 PM
>>It is the ignorance of too many, where is the Christian love of neighbor? I don't think that means what you think it means.
Do you know what, as an ex-liberal and someone who lives in a blue state and in the city you're assumption is blindly idiotic. I can't believe how many liberal/"libertarian" trolls are on this site.
Conservatives whine about everything and fault everybody else? Seriously? I thought that was mostly the liberals ...