A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
... Please tell me that I will be able to vote for this guy to be the Republican nominee in 2014.
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago