In response to:
You may say you are a second ammendment advocate but you have shown your ignorance about firearms. A semi automatic rifle, handgun, etc does not fire multiple rounds a second. They fire 1 round every time you pull the trigger. Most people could not fire more than one round per second no matter how hard they tried. The types of weapons that fire "that many rounds per second" as you described are automatic (as opposed to semi-automatic) weapons and there is already a ban on them. And I also love how you put up a total straw man in your nuclear bomb bit. Nice try. Many people claim to be "pro-guns" or "pro-life" to try to add faux legitimacy to their arguments but their facades are usually as easy to see through as yours.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago