I wish someone on the right would take the DDT issue and force it into the light of day. O'Reilly maybe? Hannity? Stossel? I don't care who, but buying mosquito nets to prevent malaria has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. This is an issue of life and death for dirt poor black children in Africa that the libs and Obama are supposed to care so deeply about. GMAFB. Take a page from the left, hit this issue hard until the truth gets out, and pop the balloon of environmental extremism one issue at a time!!! Starting with DDT!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago