I wish someone on the right would take the DDT issue and force it into the light of day. O'Reilly maybe? Hannity? Stossel? I don't care who, but buying mosquito nets to prevent malaria has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. This is an issue of life and death for dirt poor black children in Africa that the libs and Obama are supposed to care so deeply about. GMAFB. Take a page from the left, hit this issue hard until the truth gets out, and pop the balloon of environmental extremism one issue at a time!!! Starting with DDT!
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago