Those "radical environmentalist", should be treated as dangerous radical Muslims are. And honestly, I'm not sure which one more dangerous to this country. The House of Reps. had better get their act together just in case that idiot CLOWN President starts creating environmental law on his own. Warning to the Senate: Proceed with supporting the CLOWN at your own peril.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago