Enemies of Ted Cruz are my sworn enemies. I hope many of you feel the same way. I keep hearing that same mantra, "Oh once a government program is begun, it cannot be undone ...". Well, maybe ... maybe back 25 years ago or before, prior to the magnificent means of communicating given to us in the form of the internet. Old axioms cannot stand the light of scrutiny now that we can be informed in an instant and given the opportunity to share our individual points of view thanks to websites like Townhall.com I will never accept Obamacare as anything more than one of the worst political mistakes ever made in the history of this country. I'll also throw Obama into that same category.
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago