The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
Obama care was not written by elected officials, it was written by socialist cronies of Obama and handed to the elected Democrat officials for rubber stamp approval. These cronies wanted complete government run healthcare like they have in Europe but knew it was not attainable at this time. They wrote the bill so it would fail within five years so the Government could take it over and run it as a single payer system. Some time in the future our healthcare system will be means tested so you will have to use all your assets first and when you are flat broke you can qualify.
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago