The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
Obama care was not written by elected officials, it was written by socialist cronies of Obama and handed to the elected Democrat officials for rubber stamp approval. These cronies wanted complete government run healthcare like they have in Europe but knew it was not attainable at this time. They wrote the bill so it would fail within five years so the Government could take it over and run it as a single payer system. Some time in the future our healthcare system will be means tested so you will have to use all your assets first and when you are flat broke you can qualify.
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago