Remember when Obama's decision to give the okay for the Navy SEALs to take out Osama bin Laden was labeled as a "gutsy call?" Well that gutsy call wasn't left out of the usual Obama "take no responsiblity" blame game. According to former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a "highly lawyered" memo was prepared just in case the raid went bad, pinning the blame not on President Obama, who has since taken credit for the killing, but on the military. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Command at the time, Navy Admiral McRaven would have seen the wrath of a...
Iranians can donate DIRECTLY to Obama he has the credit card verification turned off on purpose - just like 2008
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago