Remember when Obama's decision to give the okay for the Navy SEALs to take out Osama bin Laden was labeled as a "gutsy call?" Well that gutsy call wasn't left out of the usual Obama "take no responsiblity" blame game. According to former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a "highly lawyered" memo was prepared just in case the raid went bad, pinning the blame not on President Obama, who has since taken credit for the killing, but on the military. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Command at the time, Navy Admiral McRaven would have seen the wrath of a...
Iranians can donate DIRECTLY to Obama he has the credit card verification turned off on purpose - just like 2008
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago