1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
Point #5 is the most compelling in my opinion. In America, mediocrity (at best) is not typically rewarded, but yet one-third to one-half of the country thinks that Mr. Obama walks on water. I have trouble reconciling this support.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago