1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
Point #5 is the most compelling in my opinion. In America, mediocrity (at best) is not typically rewarded, but yet one-third to one-half of the country thinks that Mr. Obama walks on water. I have trouble reconciling this support.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago