1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
Point #5 is the most compelling in my opinion. In America, mediocrity (at best) is not typically rewarded, but yet one-third to one-half of the country thinks that Mr. Obama walks on water. I have trouble reconciling this support.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago