Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
So they believe that killing someone with a car is just a mere traffic offense? It disgusts me that people can rationalize and explain away criminal behavior in this manner. The immigration laws are there to protect the legal law abiding citizens of this country, not the criminals who think they have a right to live here regardless of their actions.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago