Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
So they believe that killing someone with a car is just a mere traffic offense? It disgusts me that people can rationalize and explain away criminal behavior in this manner. The immigration laws are there to protect the legal law abiding citizens of this country, not the criminals who think they have a right to live here regardless of their actions.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago