Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
RFK jr prattles on like an inbred moron and you actually think he makes some sense - further proving that self absorbed dolts re-elected the disgrace in the White House. Numerous studies have shown that socialism is a failed ideology and elitist like Kennedy think they should be our masters.
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago