Money, like manna from heaven, seemed to drop spontaneously into his $1 billion campaign coffers. Ecstatic Hollywood stars were rendered near speechless at the thought of Obama's promised Big Rock Candy Mountain to come -- peace, harmony, prosperity and "5 million new...
Having just reviewed the scope of this articles on TH, I can only conclude that a sense of desperation has overtaken Republicans. May I suggest that if you look to Victor Davis Hanson for your definition of what cool is, you have lost track of the concept entirely. The vision presented by Obama and Christie cooperating for the good of the country has sent you all into a spiral of denial, mainly because it shows that had Republicans had anything in mind for the last four years except defeating Obama, this country might have made a lot more progress than it has. You are now returned to your regularly scheduled propaganda fest.
In 2008, Barack "No Drama" Obama was the coolest presidential candidate America had ever seen -- young, hip, Ivy League, mellifluous and black, with a melodic and exotic name. Rock stars vied to perform at his massive rallies, where Obama often began his hope-and-change sermons by reminding the teary-eyed audience what to do in case of mass fainting.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago