In response to:
No, you are not exaggerating. You are just entirely wrong. This move is in response to a great deal of information showing that fundamentalist have been exerting undue and improper influence in the military. These paranoids are not afraid the military will be purged of the religious, but that they will not be able to manipulate the military to serve their religious ends.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago