In response to:
Of course, Cane, the subject at hand is the equally "scientifically rigorous" nonsense known as climate change which fundamentally, is nothing but a bait-and-switch in order to levy taxes on the middle class and do so without their outright resistance, if not outraged opposition.
On Monday we sent out correspondent Tom Elliott down to the National Mall to talk to the attendees at Obama's 2nd inaugural about the president's big plans to tackle climate change in his second term. Everyone he spoke with loved what they had to hear.
But when he asked about the issue on a more personal level -- whether their families often talk about climate change, whether they're personally taking actions to prevent climate change, or whether they would be willing to pay more in taxes or more for gas & electricity to help finance the eventual legislation -- their enthusiasm quickly...
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago