RADIO ROW: Why Hillary's in Hiding

J415 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 5:48 PM
Hillary is NOT seriously....apologies.

RADIO ROW: Why Hillary's in Hiding

J415 Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 5:47 PM
Hillary is going to seriously run. Too much baggage. Plus it is true, she is as empty a suite as Obama. The difference is that Hillary and her team know it. Hillary is going to be making as money as she possibly can, launder it through the Clinton Global Initiative and bow out The progressive activists that now dominate the Democratic party want Warren or somebody that is just as far left. Hillary is way to corporate for them and their ideology. 2016 should be another cycle dominated by Republicans. But I guarantee you that the RINO's will work hand in hand with the MSM and sabotage the GOP. It is damn near inevitable. So I choose to look at the positives....at least the USA will be burnt to the ground quickly, and we might have a chance at rebuilding, instead of the slow and disastrous deterioration we will experience with a one term Republican President. (no way the press, academia and hollywood will allow another two term Republican President).
I agree as a conservative Arizonan. Especially about John McCain. But Flake did present a good book cover and used the correct verbiage. He also seemed like an easier winner for the office....since with the last name Flake and being Mormon. Flake is turning out to be one of the most liberal Mormons I have ever come across....it simply doesn't compute. But we will get him out next opportunity. One and done, he will be wishing he stayed and Congressman.
As a born and bred Arizonan who voted for Flake, I apologize. Jeff Flake is not a conservative and is not representing Arizona or his constituency. How this man thinks he stance on immigration is acceptable, especially being a Senator from a border state is simply mind boggling. Suffice it to say that the issue will be resolved when Flake is up for re-election. I apologize on behalf of conservatives in the great state of Arizona.

Rubio's Gamble

J415 Wrote: Jan 23, 2015 5:47 PM
Rubio is still young and can do more positive work if he stays in the Senate and joins forces with Cruz & Lee and maybe a few of the freshmen. Romney shouldn’t get in, because Jeb is already in. But if he did, it would spread the “establishment” cash between them and would benefit the real conservative / Tea party candidate. I make no bones about it, I am a Rick Santorum fan. I think he would make an excellent POTUS. But he is in the Huckabee side of the GOP. Christie is a not a player, so I can only see Scott Walker being one of the only cats that could be attracted to all aspects of the GOP.

A Legacy of Liberalism

J415 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 12:57 PM
I wish Dr.Sowell was a at least once a week contributor on Fox and once a month on the Sunday shows. The man just makes sense, like his mentor (Milton Freidman) he is able to explain issues with logic and common sense that even a 3rd grader is able to understand. I am unable to fathom why he is not a more prominent figure in conservative media.

When Paul Became Muhammad

J415 Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 2:20 PM
Everytime I point this out, I am a racists. Wonder why Larry isn't booked on more shows? Good job Larry
I so enjoy how Ann is able to make progressive leftists heads explode with snark and facts. Keep up the good work Ann.
What about Minnesota and the Asian Carp?

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

J415 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 3:44 PM
dahni, I am white. These people are my friends. I refuse to be politically correct and I speak my mind. I have earned their respect to be able to be honest in my conversations. I also hang out with them and I am invited to all family functions. I believe you jumped the gun and miss interpreted my comments. I was trying to state what my first hand understanding is after having conversation over 18 years with my friends. I also happen to have many, many hispanic friends, 3rd generation and more are also embracing the victim and entitlement mentality. I assume you when you hang out with your black friends, that you are not the "token", and really haven't had heated and honest conversations being the only white conservative in the room. So I am chalking this up to miss interpreting.