The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
Lifestyle choices; this is your take home message regarding the folks you help? Dig deeper and you may appreciate what it is you do on a more profound level. Your indicators of what's wrong with the people you help are fairly shallow (cell phones and tattoos?) and not really indicative of anything - for many poor, money is ephemeral (here today, gone tomorrow) so what? should they be investing it - perhaps but how so?. Yet you recognize a systemic issue here (children raising children). Poverty is a complex issue; transcends lifestyle choices. You do good work, no doubt. You may learn more if you try.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 12 hours ago