The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
Jenni, the world you live in must be pretty sweet. In your world all it takes are "better choices" to be free of illness and injury and likewise have excellent healthcare, to never be laid off, to never have to care for aging parents, never get old for that matter, to never be under employed, to always have reliable transportation, to always have access to inexpensive and healthy food, to always have affordable housing, etc. No irony either in a conservative touting safety net programs while (I am guessing here) simultaneously despising such programs and hopeful their budgets are eliminated. In your world poor people uniformly make bad choices and shelters and what not allow them to have cushy lives nevertheless.... Awesome.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago