North Korea: Update. On 5 April the Workers' Party newspaper Rodong Sinmun carried an editorial that suggested Kim Jong-un will be named Party General Secretary at the special party meeting on 11 April.
The editorial said the party should do all it can to carry out the instructions of late leader Kim Chong-il, including the military-first policy. The editorial also said having comrade Kim Jong -un at the top will further strengthen the party and bring about the triumph of a military-led revolution.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 3 hours ago