North Korea: Update. On 5 April the Workers' Party newspaper Rodong Sinmun carried an editorial that suggested Kim Jong-un will be named Party General Secretary at the special party meeting on 11 April.
The editorial said the party should do all it can to carry out the instructions of late leader Kim Chong-il, including the military-first policy. The editorial also said having comrade Kim Jong -un at the top will further strengthen the party and bring about the triumph of a military-led revolution.
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago