Whatever you might think about his political views, you've got to admire Ron Paul: he is perhaps one of the most steadfast, unwavering, honest politicians around (no pandering, under-the-table deals, or bipartisan compromising for this guy!). His hardcore libertarian committments often inspire -- er, how shall I put this -- duly unflagging devotion from many of his more avid supporters, who are rarely shy about making themselves heard in their quest to cut through mainstream politicians' disenchanting blather and achieve a smaller government that fully adheres to the Constitution. The Ron Paul camp is at least aware that his disciples...
In response to:
I can see that we have a real educated class of people commenting. You people look at the group that makes the noise and assume that's what RP supporters are like. What you don't consider is the millions of supporters that are from a different class of people that are to busy making a living (paying taxes) to show up for this, but we will be at the ballot box. RP is the only candidate that has supporters from every walk of life. Freedom has no boundaries, unless your a sorry cowardly liberal that needs the gov. to tell them when its okay to take a dump. So I guess there is one group where we have no support, thankfully.
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 42 minutes ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago