I am not wealthy enough to buy an Chevy Volt that I cannot actually drive anywhere. Owning one is a political statement, not an economically feasible own. Work is too far (more than 20 miles} weather is too hot/cold for battery life. Counting the cost of charging and replacing the battery in 5-8 years; the cost of ownership greatly exceeds a conventional car. Not to mention I greatly dislike the Chevy Cruise from which it is based. Too small of an interior for my body to fit comfortably; the corner of the rear door nearly impales me when open the door, the ride if rough, and unlikely to survive an accident with a normal side car.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago