How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
When a regime so blatantly interferes with the free practice of religion as the Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi government has, it is incumbent on the pastors and leadership of all religious organizations to speak against them. Their actions, laws, and decrees against certain religious tenets, are game changers and must be dealt with. These brave pastors are to be applauded and supported with every aid necessary to turn back this immanent evil that has taken control of our country. First of all, the government is the first mover in this case. They have forced the pastors, in their positions as protectors of faith and the faithful to defend key doctrinal tenets. Those who are presently in power have established themselves as adversaries.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago