On Wednesday night, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan appeared on Hannity to discuss the three reasons why the House of Representatives decided – for only the second time, mind you – to fully repeal Obamacare. The law, he explained, “was sold on three broken promises.” (1) President Obama said his health care law would not raise taxes on the middle class. False. (2) President Obama said healthcare premiums would go down if the law passed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago