On Wednesday night, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan appeared on Hannity to discuss the three reasons why the House of Representatives decided – for only the second time, mind you – to fully repeal Obamacare. The law, he explained, “was sold on three broken promises.” (1) President Obama said his health care law would not raise taxes on the middle class. False. (2) President Obama said healthcare premiums would go down if the law passed.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago