Scott Rasmussen notes that following the president's sub par performance in the first debate, “the reality is that a very close race shifted ever so slightly from narrowly favoring President Obama to narrowly favoring Mitt Romney. Either way, it remains too close to call.”
Overall, Romney has had a one- or two-point lead on six of the past nine days. Obama had the advantage just once, and the candidates were tied twice....
It will be a landslide for Romney/Ryans. The polls still don't reflect the huge enthusiasm gap. Many disillusioned democrats will stay home on election day, some will even vote for Romney. Big Bird will probably vote for Romney. Then there's the fired up base. Obama is a one term president.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago