Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon and the rest are going to wake up one day, go out and hand their platinum card to the waiter, who will come back and tell them it has been declined. They will look in their bank accounts and find every cent has been stolen by the government they love so much. Property rights are being liquidated as we speak, and the firewall of legisative authority in the executive branch has been decisively breached with Obama's amnesty, coal killing, oil lease abrogating, industry-nationalizing rule by executive order. He is paving the way for an executive order abolishing private property entirely. We're almost there already.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago