Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon and the rest are going to wake up one day, go out and hand their platinum card to the waiter, who will come back and tell them it has been declined. They will look in their bank accounts and find every cent has been stolen by the government they love so much. Property rights are being liquidated as we speak, and the firewall of legisative authority in the executive branch has been decisively breached with Obama's amnesty, coal killing, oil lease abrogating, industry-nationalizing rule by executive order. He is paving the way for an executive order abolishing private property entirely. We're almost there already.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago