Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon and the rest are going to wake up one day, go out and hand their platinum card to the waiter, who will come back and tell them it has been declined. They will look in their bank accounts and find every cent has been stolen by the government they love so much. Property rights are being liquidated as we speak, and the firewall of legisative authority in the executive branch has been decisively breached with Obama's amnesty, coal killing, oil lease abrogating, industry-nationalizing rule by executive order. He is paving the way for an executive order abolishing private property entirely. We're almost there already.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 13 hours ago