Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon and the rest are going to wake up one day, go out and hand their platinum card to the waiter, who will come back and tell them it has been declined. They will look in their bank accounts and find every cent has been stolen by the government they love so much. Property rights are being liquidated as we speak, and the firewall of legisative authority in the executive branch has been decisively breached with Obama's amnesty, coal killing, oil lease abrogating, industry-nationalizing rule by executive order. He is paving the way for an executive order abolishing private property entirely. We're almost there already.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago