Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon and the rest are going to wake up one day, go out and hand their platinum card to the waiter, who will come back and tell them it has been declined. They will look in their bank accounts and find every cent has been stolen by the government they love so much. Property rights are being liquidated as we speak, and the firewall of legisative authority in the executive branch has been decisively breached with Obama's amnesty, coal killing, oil lease abrogating, industry-nationalizing rule by executive order. He is paving the way for an executive order abolishing private property entirely. We're almost there already.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014