And Tesla is a company that has 'test queen' written all over it. There is literally no way to build the cars Tesla purports to be able to build, for the transport demands of our citizenry, without building literally thousands of new coal-fired electricity plants, currently outlawed by the Obama administration. You can drive around in a coal-fired car all you want, as far as I'm concerned. You can pay the hundred grand it costs to own the thing, and deal with the fact that when its power drops below a certain threshold its entire electronics package--and ability to even be recharged, is "bricked." How about a Golf BlueTec, produced here, with its 70 mpg? Sure it's not electric but who cares?
Something remarkable is happening in America; something that gives me hope for our economic and innovative future. Stodgy establishments are being superannuated. That’s right, superannuated.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago