And Tesla is a company that has 'test queen' written all over it. There is literally no way to build the cars Tesla purports to be able to build, for the transport demands of our citizenry, without building literally thousands of new coal-fired electricity plants, currently outlawed by the Obama administration. You can drive around in a coal-fired car all you want, as far as I'm concerned. You can pay the hundred grand it costs to own the thing, and deal with the fact that when its power drops below a certain threshold its entire electronics package--and ability to even be recharged, is "bricked." How about a Golf BlueTec, produced here, with its 70 mpg? Sure it's not electric but who cares?
Something remarkable is happening in America; something that gives me hope for our economic and innovative future. Stodgy establishments are being superannuated. That’s right, superannuated.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago