And Tesla is a company that has 'test queen' written all over it. There is literally no way to build the cars Tesla purports to be able to build, for the transport demands of our citizenry, without building literally thousands of new coal-fired electricity plants, currently outlawed by the Obama administration. You can drive around in a coal-fired car all you want, as far as I'm concerned. You can pay the hundred grand it costs to own the thing, and deal with the fact that when its power drops below a certain threshold its entire electronics package--and ability to even be recharged, is "bricked." How about a Golf BlueTec, produced here, with its 70 mpg? Sure it's not electric but who cares?
Something remarkable is happening in America; something that gives me hope for our economic and innovative future. Stodgy establishments are being superannuated. That’s right, superannuated.
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago