Radical Left Fanatics

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 16, 2012 3:39 AM
Merry Christmas everyone.
Why let Detroit just sit there, when it could be doing many of us, a great favor? I say, let's put all of the blacks and illigals, dope addicts, gays, criminals, and anyone against guns in Detroit. We can build a 20 foot concrete wall, and let the loosers shoot, rape, steal, and do what they want, behind the wall. I am sure we could find enough room for the union bosses too. Why stop there? Let's throw gay Barry and his chimp looking wife behind the wall too along with all the libtards and the whole ovomit administration.
For all the idiot libtards, that voted to keep all of your free phones, and handouts, I hope you are happy. Do you not realize, what you have unleashed in our country? We have a crazy, mental, out of control dictator, who could care less about our country, or what happens to the people in it, including you stupid ovomit supporters. This union thing is just a tip of the iceburg, and a barbie doll birthday party, compared to what is going to come. And the first ones to cry, will be the lazy, give me more bunch, who wanted this lying, no good, racist, muslim in office. I for one, am soooo glad, I was able to get the guns and the ammo I wanted. It won't be long now, before you will see one of these lunatics, outside your house.

The ACLU’s Sounds of Silence

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:26 PM
Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!!!

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:23 PM
Merry Christmas !

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:21 PM
Merry Christmas !

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:17 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone, and may God bless all of you.

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:16 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone, and may God bless all of you.

Atheist Attacks on Christmas

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:11 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone, and GOD bless everyone.

The Cowards and the Courageous

Iwillnotcomply2 Wrote: Dec 10, 2012 12:06 AM
If you believe that ovomit is a citizen of Hawaii, then I have some ocean front property in Kansas, that I will sell to you real cheap. You are a very, very sad idiot, and funny too lol.