I am sure there is in Western Societies the intelligence required to identify the enemy and formulate a strategy to defeat the threat. The political class is not yet capable of supporting such an effort. Until the public demands such action the political class will falter. I fear several more atrocities will be required before public support increases. Meanwhile political leadership supporting media will suppress increases in public support for action for the duration of the US President's term.

Glib 'Happy Talk'

IVES Wrote: Feb 17, 2015 1:22 AM
I know the intelligence required to define the enemy and formulate a strategy to defeat them exists in the population of the civilized world. It remains stifled by the political class. ISIS appears to want a frontal attack from the West. Why? The strategy to defeat this enemy should be supported and kept secret with the same passion and dedication as was done for the Manhattan Project. The Western Civilization will stumble forward until such leadership is found. I fear several more atrocities will be required to bring needed public support for therequired effort

True Lies

IVES Wrote: Feb 13, 2015 9:10 AM
I hope you are right. I did not research his answer Meanwhile KPar I wish he had been forceful about calling the lie a lie, and I wish the press had followed his continued expression of that fact. It would have solved a lot of problems in later months had the press become sensitive to such..

True Lies

IVES Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 12:36 AM
Joe Wilson should not have apologized. There should have been a debate on the issue he claimed to be a lie. Candy Crowley should be brought to task for her careless remark. and on and on

True Lies

IVES Wrote: Feb 12, 2015 12:33 AM
This article highlights the primary symptom of the rise of serious and broad liberal political dishonesty and avoidance of debate driven by a careless media. Media reporters who do not seem to understand the importance of and difficulty in identifying the truth. It started 50 years ago and has now reached a high water mark (I hope).
The America I feared was lost will be ok with citizens like these speaking out and voting their principles. Not the criticism of obama but the underlying principles and character demonstrated here will lead the US out of this dilema. The only thing I'm not sure of is how long it will take.
John, Some excellent threads are included but I look forward to your rewrite. Please expand some of these ideas for thoes of us not so well read!

Love by the Byte: The Future of Romance

IVES Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 2:56 AM
I protest the relegated social bin in which I have been placed by liberal wemon. Sperm Carrier!

Jimmy Kimmel Can Make Valid Points Too...

IVES Wrote: Dec 05, 2013 4:05 AM
I move we add an ammendment to the constitution. The Congress pass no new laws until all laws on the books are either enforced or repealed.
You are wrong on line 1 and two You misswrote the last line, it should read: The Democratic party hides behind people