Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Collin Powell looks into the mirror and faces the worst kind of discrimination everyday. The White in him, looks down the Black in himself. The Black in him, despises the White master in himself. The White in him, helps him advance in society. The Black in him, betrays the White within himself, looking for more Affrimative action favor. The White in himself, exploits the Black within himself. The White within him enables him to manage his life. The Black within goes into a great rhetoric, mobilzing the mob-riot within himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago