Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Collin Powell looks into the mirror and faces the worst kind of discrimination everyday. The White in him, looks down the Black in himself. The Black in him, despises the White master in himself. The White in him, helps him advance in society. The Black in him, betrays the White within himself, looking for more Affrimative action favor. The White in himself, exploits the Black within himself. The White within him enables him to manage his life. The Black within goes into a great rhetoric, mobilzing the mob-riot within himself.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 9 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago