Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Collin Powell looks into the mirror and faces the worst kind of discrimination everyday. The White in him, looks down the Black in himself. The Black in him, despises the White master in himself. The White in him, helps him advance in society. The Black in him, betrays the White within himself, looking for more Affrimative action favor. The White in himself, exploits the Black within himself. The White within him enables him to manage his life. The Black within goes into a great rhetoric, mobilzing the mob-riot within himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 8 hours ago