Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Collin Powell looks into the mirror and faces the worst kind of discrimination everyday. The White in him, looks down the Black in himself. The Black in him, despises the White master in himself. The White in him, helps him advance in society. The Black in him, betrays the White within himself, looking for more Affrimative action favor. The White in himself, exploits the Black within himself. The White within him enables him to manage his life. The Black within goes into a great rhetoric, mobilzing the mob-riot within himself.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago