Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Every time Powell looks into the mirror he is confronted by race, being neither fully black, nor fully White: BUT the very worst of both races. Without affirmative action, he would never have risen within the ranks.
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago