Saunders illustrates the key point: IT WON"T WORK. The math never worked, and the premise it could be done without any pain for anyone was always transparently false. The GOP needs to make that clear: since the web creation had 3 years and $500 million and doesn't work it sort of illustrates the the math on the ground - harbinger of things to come. The administration will confuse the issue by counting Medicaid enrollments-which are statistically irrelevant since that enrollment process was available preceding the AFA and adds nothing in premiums to the ratio necessary to avoid the program death spiral. But the key point is to continually focus on the fact the promises are irrelevant: it doesn't work. Conversely, interrupting the government services in a predoomed failure to repeal actually deflected attention from that reality.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago